The Crest is an Iconic master piece developed by WingTai Asia. The Towers by the Meadow soar elegantly to offer spectacular views. Every curve captures wind and light from multiple directions, for an elevated quality of life. Nestled in a truly private estate, right in the heart of four exciting corridors. Heading north will take you to the shopping haven of Orchard Road or south will take you to the great outdoors at the waterfront and the Southern Ridges. CBD is on the Eastern side, while biomedical, info comm and media hubs lie in the west along with renowned educational institutions. At your doorstep, the Alexandra Linear Park Connector and Canal leading to the Singapore River takes you all the way to Boat Quay, past River Valley, Robertson Quay, and Clarke Quay; while the adjacent Henderson Park Connector links you to the Southern Ridges, a 10km nature trail that joins Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, HortPark, Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Nature Reserve. These seamless nature and urban arteries mean that you’ll never run out of activities to do, whether it’s a languid after-dinner stroll or an exciting round island weekend cycling expedition. Here at The Crest @ Prince Charles, a vibrant city lifestyle awaits you.
|Project Name:||The Crest|
|Developer :||Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd (Jointly developed by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd)|
|Tenure:||99 year leasehold w.e.f. 21 December 2012|
|Location:||Prince Charles Crescent, Singapore|
|Site Area:||Approximately 23,785 m² (256,000 sq ft)|
|No. of Units:||469 Residential|
|Description of Development:||Comprises three 23-storey towers and four 5-storey blocks with Full Condo facilities and Basement Carpark|
|Expected TOP:||30th Jun 2018|
|Expected Legal Completion:||30th Jun 2021|
|Architect:||Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects|
|Car Park Lots:||Basement carpark with 494 lots (including 7 handicapped lots)|
Residential Unit Mix
|Unit Type||Size (sq m)||Size (sq ft)||No. of Units|
|1 Bedroom||57 – 72||614 – 775||57|
|2 Bedrooms||69 – 93||743 – 1,001||89|
|2 Bedroom + Study||82 – 97||883 – 1,044||18|
|3 Bedrooms||96 – 124||1,033 – 1,335||35|
|3 Bedroom M||110 – 129||1,184 – 1,389||41|
|3 Bedroom + Study||97||1,044||2|
|3 Bedroom M + Study||135 – 154||1,453 – 1,658||32|
|3 Bedroom Guest Suite||106 – 124||1,141 – 1,335||67|
|4 Bedrooms||138 – 159||1,485 – 1,711||8|
|4 Bedroom + Study||147 – 157||1,582 – 1,690||4|
|4 Bedroom M + Study||162||1,744||2|
|4 Bedroom Guest Suite||127 – 161||1,367 – 1,733||20|
|4 Bedroom Guest Suite + Study||135 – 154||1,453 – 1,658||4|
|5 Bedroom M||171||1,841||2|
|5 Bedroom M + Study||174 – 186||1,873 – 2,002||8|
|2 Bedroom Villa||84 – 96||904 – 1,033||30|
|3 Bedroom Villa||109 – 128||1,173 – 1,378||10|
|4 Bedroom Villa||149 – 175||1,604 – 1,884||40|
- Located in an address of prestige in the Tanglin vicinity – a long established low density residential locale encompassing homes of distinction and luxury developments and the prestigious Good-Class Bungalow enclave of Bishopsgate.
- Enjoy easy access to CBD/ downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resorts World Sentosa.
- Numerous access points via major roads (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Bishopsgate, Grange Road, Alexandra).
- Close proximity to various embassies – High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, High Commission of Malaysia, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, British High Commission, Australian High Commission, Embassy of the United States of America, Embassy of the Union of Myanmar.
- The Architecture symbolizes a growing life, that of a blooming tree.
- Surrounding a pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into two zones – the active zone and the tranquil zone.
- The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high-rise towers, offering spectacular views of the surrounding skylines.
- The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
- The Unique Architecture promotes an open living environment to enjoy light and wind.
- The floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box, to capture natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions, at the same time creates a variety of views.
- Almost every unit is unique with its own individual layout.
- The landscape design strategy was to create a natural garden setting with a network of pathways that connect you across 3 distinctive landscape zones, each with its own distinctive character that complements its use and facility.
- Plentiful of luxurious lifestyle facilities located on the landscape deck (e-deck) as well as on the 23rd storey.
You are just one minute away from owning a unit at The Crest!
Register Your Interest via the Contact Form below to Get:
Best Price Direct from Developer;
Latest update on this Project;
Full set of Floor Plan; and
VVIP Preview Discount.